-
April 12th, 2006, 05:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I had so much fun recalling lyrics to the songs that get stuck in your head I thought
HEY lets do it again...
So heres my first one
Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you
You the only one I care enough to hurt about
Maybe I'm-a crazy
But I just can't live without...
Your lovin' and affection
Givin' me direction
Like a guiding light to help me through a darkest hour
Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me
Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Feeling all the while and never really knowing why...
Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me.
Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Then you came along and made me laugh
And made me cry...
You taught me why...
Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you
Oh, it took so long to find you, baby
Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks